This efficient weight loss plan is a nutrition sandwich, like a juicy PB&J. What is one without the other?
Point in hand, do not overlook the importance of balancing both nutritious eating and fitness, if you’re serious about reaching weight loss goals.
Five fast nutrition adjustments to begin today:
1. Hydrate: drink plenty of water during meals and throughout the day to aide digestion and for satiation in order to keep the body and mood healthy and happy. *Try always carrying a refillable water bottle with you.
2. Load up on veggies and salad and request them without dressing, oil, and butter. If they are fresh and properly cooked, the flavors will be delightful. Learn how to cook them to your taste at home too. Keep frozen or canned veggies on hand for days when fresh isn’t an option.
3. Watch fat and cholesterol. Know your numbers and pay attention if something is abnormal or unhealthy. Even healthy fish has cholesterol, and healthy fats can cause weight gain if you eat too much and don’t burn enough working out.
4. Sugar isn’t beneficial, except in perhaps providing fleeting feelings of temporary bliss. It’s not worth it. Get sugar your body can use, from real nutrient loaded fruit that you have to sink your teeth into. Get creative with fresh fruit desserts.
A successful fitness formula includes:
1. Varying aerobic training, including frequency, duration, and intensity. Remember that exercise duration must last at least twenty minutes continuously for aerobic effects to occur. This is why boot camp intervals, especially the Five Star Fitness format, for which you are continuously working your heart and muscles with proper warm up and cool down are key components for healthy successful fitness training.
2. Something you enjoy and can realistically fit into your schedule.
3. Make a commitment to yourself and others. Find a group or buddy to keep you motivated and hold you accountable.